64 minutes of music.
8-page CD booklet including statements from director Yann Gozlan and Philippe Rombi.
Music Box Records and WY Production present the new score composed by acclaimed composer Philippe Rombi (Merry Christmas, War of the Buttons). The film Boîte noire (Black Box, 2021), written and directed by Yann Gozlan (Burn Out, A Perfect Man), stars Pierre Niney, Lou de Laâge and André Dussolier.
Matthieu is a young and talented black box analyst on a mission to solve the reason behind the deadly crash of a brand-new aircraft. Yet, when the case is closed by authorities, Matthieu cannot help but sense there is something wrong with the evidence. As he listens to the tracks again, he starts detecting some seriously disturbing details. Could the tape have been modified? Going against his boss' orders, Matthieu begins his own rogue investigation - an obsessional and dangerous quest for truth that will quickly threaten far more than his career.
For this drama thriller, Philippe Rombi composed a very tense soundtrack, sometimes discreet, sometimes lyrical, mixing orchestral score with electronic textures. The music is performed by the Orchestre National d’Île-de-France.
Boîte noire is released in French theaters in September 8, 2021. The album is available on CD and digital version.
1. La Boîte noire (2:38)
2. Mathieu sur l'affaire (1:42)
3. Mathieu et Noémie / Dernier message (1:49)
4. Immersion (2:06)
5. À la recherche de Pollock / La maison (4:40)
6. Sous-sol / Premiers indices (3:09)
7. Visionnage nocturne (3:39)
8. Doutes (1:47)
9. Soupçons (2:57)
10. Manipulation / Les documents secrets (4:15)
11. Fêlure (0:53)
12. Cauchemar (1:39)
13. Le test MHD (3:03)
14. Accusation (1:53)
15. Pégase / Réflexion (3:17)
16. Le code caché / Retour chez Pollock (4:39)
17. Nuit sur le lac / La balise (2:07)
18. Perdition (3:36)
19. Le message de Pollock (1:51)
20. Mathieu en danger (1:49)
21. Scène finale (3:17)
22. Scène finale et Générique de fin (version film) (7:12)