Musique de John Scott
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez obtenir 1 point. Votre panier vous rapportera 1 point qui peuvent être converti en un bon de réduction de 0,25 €.
Popular complete score reissue with original notes by composer / producer John Scott with a new spectacular new 12 page full color booklet and cover designed by artist Jim Titus.
The time is now. The place is aboard the USS Nimitz, America's mightiest nuclear-powered aircraft carrier on maneuvers in the Pacific Ocean. Suddenly, a freak electrical storm engulfs the ship and triggers the impossible: The Nimitz is hurtled back in time to December 6, 1941, mere hours before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. As the enemy fleet speeds towards Hawaii, the warship's Captain (Kirk Douglas), a Defense Department expert (Martin Sheen), a maverick Air Wing Commander (James Farentino) and a desperate Senator in the Roosevelt administration (Charles Durning) must choose between the unthinkable. Do they allow the Japanese to complete their murderous invasion or launch a massive counter-strike that will forever change the course of history?
Katharine Ross and Ron O'Neal co-star in this spellbinding sci-fi action hit filmed on location aboard the USS Nimitz with the full participation of the U.S. Navy and the ship's crew. 1980.
1. The Final Countdown-Main Titles (3:54)
2. Mr. Tideman (2:25)
3. The USS Nimitz on route (3:29)
4. The approaching storm (4:23)
5. Pursued by the storm (2:46)
6. Into The Time Warp (3:58)
7. Rig the barricades (2:16)
8. Last known position (2:13)
9. An hour ago (1:01)
10. December 7, 1941 (0:46)
11. The Japanese navy (0:36)
12. Shake up the zeros (2:14)
13. Splash two (1:07)
14. Laurel and Owen (2:23)
15. Climb Mount Nitaka (2:11)
16. On the beach (0:40)
17. General quarters (1:48)
18. Operation Pearl Harbor (1:00)
19. The storm reappears (3:28)
20. Back through the time warp (3:41)
21. The planes return (1:27)
22. The admirals arrive (1:30)
23. Mr. and Mrs. Tideman (4:20)