Musique de Michael Giacchino
Quartet Records - Édition limitée à 1500 exemplaires
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez obtenir 1 point. Votre panier vous rapportera 1 point qui peuvent être converti en un bon de réduction de 0,25 €.
Quartet Records, Backlot Music and Focus Features present the premiere CD edition of the haunting, moving score composed by Academy Award winner Michael Giacchino (Up, Ratatouille, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Rough One: A Star Wars Story, Star Trek Beyond) for Colin Trevorrow’s drama THE BOOK OF HENRY (2017). The film is about a single mother (Naomi Watts) who sets out to rescue a young girl from the hands of her abusive stepfather, helped with instructions from her genius son's carefully crafted notebook.
Michael Giacchino wrote an intense, emotionally powerful, highly inspired score, including a main theme which is among his best. The music was produced by the composer, orchestrated by Tim Simonec and recorded at Abbey Road in London with orchestral sessions under the baton of Ludwig Wicki.. Mastered by Patricia Sullivan at Bernie Grundman Mastering, the album includes the original song “Your Hand I Will Never Let It Go,” performed by Stevie Nicks. This CD is a limited edition of 1500 units.
01. Overture (2:34)
02. Treehouse Inventions (2:02)
03. Cheering up the Mountain (0:49)
04. Predator in Their Midst (1:15)
05. Research and Development (3:19)
06. Shaking, Not Stirred (0:28)
07. On Mortality (0:47)
08. Henry’s Final Wish (3:43)
09. A Tender House Call (1:07)
10. Book Discovery: System of Abuse (2:04)
11. Do You Have Prince Albert in a Can? (5:31)
12. Target Practice (1:45)
13. Forging Ahead (2:02)
14. Peter’s Lament (2:52)
15. The Parable of the Talents (4:20)
16. Christina’s Dance (3:33)
17. Susan for Justice (4:50)
18. Peter the Great (1:44)
19. Into the Fire (2:26)
20. Closing the Book on Henry (0:36)
21. Your Hand I Will Never Let It Go (3:43)
(Performed by Stevie Nicks)
Limited Collector’s Edition of 1500 units.