Music Composed by John Scott
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.
Complete score reissue with original notes by composer / producer John Scott with a spectacular new 8 page full color booklet and cover designed by artist Jim Titus.
In 1727, an Arab colt is born with the signs of the wheat ear and the white spot on his heel: evil and good. And thus begins the life of Sham. He is a gift to the King of France, through a series of adventures with his faithful stable boy, Agba, he becomes the Godolphin Arabian, the founder of one of the greatest thoroughbred racing lines of all time.
1990 film starring: Richard Harris, Glenda Jackson, Frank Finlay, Jenny Agutter. From the very popular novel by Marguerite Henry.
1. The Birth of Sham (2:51)
2. King of the Wind (2:52)
3. The Royal Court at Tunis (2:48)
4. Race With Wild Horses (2:16)
5. Set Sail for France (2:40)
6. Death of Ahmed (2:20)
7. Arrival in France (1:50)
8. Monsieur Richard: Chef Royale (1:08)
9. Agba and Sham at Versailles (1:08)
10. The Abduction of Sham (4:44)
11. A New Life in England (2:00)
12. Sham Shows His Metal (1:20)
13. Death of Coke (2:57)
14. Newgate Prison (3:18)
15. The Earl of Godolphin (1:42)
16. Lord Granville (1:02)
17. Sham Fights for Roxanna (1:33)
18. Banishment to Hangman's Noose (3:16)
19. A Letter from Hannah (2:08)
20. The Newmarket Race (2:40)
21. Winning the King's Plate (3:07)
22. The Godolphin Arabian (End Title) (3:16)