Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.
This collection brings together some of Hammer’s greatest music from the original soundtracks.
It’s an evocative and diverse collection of themes that are just as memorable as the remarkable
films they accompanied. The release showcases a selection of classic themes from the film
company's varied soundtrack catalogue from composers that range from the great James
Bernard to David Whitaker and spans Hammer's golden years between 1958 and 1974. Featuring
notes and composer bios from Marcus Hearn, the acclaimed author of The Art of Hammer,
Hammer Glamour, The Hammer Story (with Alan Barnes) and The Hammer Vault.
1. Captain Kronos Vampire Hunter (Laurie Johnson)
2. Twins Of Evil (Harry Robinson)
3. The Kiss Of The Vampire (James Bernard)
4. The Mummy (Franz Reizenstein)
5. Dracula (James Bernard)
6. Quatermass And The Pit (Tristram Cary)
7. The Legend Of The 7 Golden Vampires (James Bernard)
8. The Lost Continent (Roy Phillips)
9. Dracula AD 1972 (Mike Vickers)
10. The Devil Rides Out (James Bernard)
11. Countess Dracula (Harry Robinson)
12. The Gorgon (James Bernard)
13. Hands Of The Ripper (Christopher Gunning)
14. Dr Jekyll & Sister Hyde (David Whitaker)
15. She (James Bernard)
16. The Satanic Rites Of Dracula (John Cacavas)
17. Taste The Blood Of Dracula (James Bernard)
18. Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell (James Bernard)