Music Composed by Rachel Portman
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.
Their Finest documents the film industry during WW2 era London and the emergence of women in the workplace in this highly reviewed film. Composer Rachel Portman is a master of period dramas, most notably The Cider House Rules, The Duchess and Chocolat. The soundtrack also includes a song from actor Bill Nighy.
1. Catrin Goes To The Ministry (:57)
2. I’d Miss You (2:03)
3. Catrin Grieves (1:48)
4. Writing Uncle Frank (2:04)
5. Kiss (2:04)
6. Nancy Starling Part 1 (2:29)
7. Nancy Starling Part 2 (2:46)
8. Catrin Rewrites The Ending (1:01)
9. Heavy Rescue (1:20)
10. On The Dunes (1:21)
11. Ambrose is Cast (:55)
12. They Can’t Black Out The Moon - Stephanie Hyam & Claudia Jessie; Rachel Portman, piano (1:29)
13. Mortuary (1:28)
14. Buckley Talks About His Dad (1:39)
15. Tower Falls (2:29)
16. Boarding House (1:40)
17. Make It A Happy One (2:30)
18. Red Sails In The Sunset - Charlie Kunz, His Piano & The Casani Club Orchestra (3:11)
19. Will You Go, Lassie, Go - Bill Nighy; Rachel Portman, piano (2:08)