Musique de Stelvio Cipriani
En rupture de stock
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez obtenir 1 point. Votre panier vous rapportera 1 point qui peuvent être converti en un bon de réduction de 0,25 €.
Digitmovies is ecstatic to continue releasing soundtracks by the legendary M° Stelvio
Cipriani, including this previously unreleased OST in full stereo from the film “What
the Peeper Saw” (aka “La Tua Presenza Nuda”, or “Diabolica Malicia”).
To make this CD we used the stereo master tapes from the original recording
session which has allowed us to release all of the riffs (46:04 minutes). Stelvio
Cipriani composed a romantic theme with a rock beat with Nora Orlandi on vocals
(track 1). It was recorded with orchestral variations ranging from suspenseful and
melodic passages changing to mysterious and dramatic. The author also wrote a
frenetic shake that colors the morbid plot with lounge music.
Director and Cast:
Directed in 1972 by Andrea Bianchi. With Britt Ekland, Hardy Krüger, Mark Lester,
Lilli Palmer, Harry Andrews, Concita Montez and Collette Jack.
Paul (Krüger) remarries Elise after the death of his first wife, Sara. Their son, Marcus
(Lester), is a particularly intelligent and devious 12 year old who takes a sexual
interest in Elise. She discovers that Marcus was expelled from school for erotic
obsessions and for killing a cat in a sadistic way. Sophie (Montes), a friend who lives
in the house where Sara (the child’s mother) died, confides in Elise some alarming
details about Sara’s death. Sophie has proof from Marcus that he killed his own
mother. Elise’s relationship with Marcus is extremely tense. She is not able to make
her husband fully understand the situation and she begins to fear for her own life.
After being admitted to the psychiatric hospital in Madrid, Elise pretends to be very
friendly to Marcus but it’s only a trick in order to obtain his trust.
Notes about film:
When the film was initially released in cinemas it received minor cuts. However after
the introduction of the “Protection of Children Act” in 1978, a good 6 minutes of the
film were cut, including all of the scenes where Elise strips in front of Marcus, where
Marcus caresses Elise’s breasts, and where Elise is in bed with Marcus.
01. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq. 1 - Titoli 2:35
02. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.2 1:44
03. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.3 2:16
04. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.4 1:38
05. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.5 1:24
06. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.6 1:35
07. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.7 0:54
08. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.8 1:44
09. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.9 3:18
10. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.10 2:18
11. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.11 2:24
12. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.12 1:08
13. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.13 2:32
14. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.14 3:50
15. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.15 0:53
16. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.16 5:49
17. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.17 3:05
18. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.18 1:17
19. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA - seq.19 3:15
20. LA TUA PRESENZA NUDA -seq.20 - finale 1:37