Musique de Armando Trovajoli
Pas de stock. Commandez maintenant et nous vous livrerons cet article dès qu'il sera disponible.
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez obtenir 1 point. Votre panier vous rapportera 1 point qui peuvent être converti en un bon de réduction de 0,25 €.
For the first time on CD, the complete edition of the OST by Armando Trovajoli for the movie “Poveri milionari” (“Poor Millionaires”). Armando Trovajoli has composed pleasant background instrumentals based on orchestral variations of the main theme. These also include danceable tracks with his unique style that we all love so much. This is a true restoration and a fitting preservation of the Golden Age of Italian Cinema and the Musical Art of Armando Trovajol, thanks to the monomaster tapes of the recording sessions in 1959 which have survived until today in excellent condition. The CD includes the songs and their instrumental versions (the track “Amare un’altra” appears here in a rare stereo mix). At the time, the theme song “Poveri milionari” by Verde-Trovajoli played by Tony Dallara was released on 45 rpm for HI-FI MUSIC RECORDS (EPM 10157). Whilst the songs “La mia piccola pena” by Borgazzi–Testoni and “Amare un’altra” by Fabor-Pazzaglia played by Fred Buscaglione e i suoi Asternovas were recorded on the singles label Cetra.
1. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.1 - titoli di testa) 2:27
2. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.2) 6:19
3. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.3) 1:27
4. AMARE UN'ALTRA (vocal - mix stereo) 2:51
5. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.4) 6:15
6. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.5) 6:22
7. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.6) 2:49
8. LA MIA PICCOLA PENA (vocal) 3:12
9. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.7) 1:21
10. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.8) 2:23
11. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.9) 2:25
12. LA MIA PICCOLA PENA (strum.) 3:21
13. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.10) 1:27
14. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.11) 1:53
15. AMARE UN'ALTRA (strum.) 2:50
16. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.12) 3:19
17. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.13) 2:07
18. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.14) 1:59
19. POVERI MILIONARI (seq.15- finale) 1:11