Musique de Franco Micalizzi
En rupture de stock
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez gagner jusqu'à 1 point de fidélité. Votre panier totalisera 1 point de fidélité pouvant être transformé(s) en un bon de réduction de 0,25 €.
Digitmovies continues to drive along the violent streets of the urban jungle with the release of volume XI of the series dedicated to the Italian police movies: For the first time we present complete and in full stereo the OST by Franco Micalizzi for the classic movie "Il giustiziere sfida la città" (aka "Syndicate Sadists", "Rambo's Revenge" ) directed in 1975 by Umberto Lenzi and starring Tomas Milian, Joseph Cotten, Maria Fiore,Mario Piave,Guido Alberti, Femi Benussi, Silvano Tranquilli. Rambo, a former bandit (Milian), wants to walk the line. In his life he had made many mistakes, but he is not a foolish man, he has his own code of honour and he demonstrates this by coming back to the city to save the life of the son of a rich industrialist who has been kidnapped by a gang of dangerous criminals. Rambo also takes on the justice's side to revenge his brother, a private detective who was in factkilled by the kidnappers' gang. To defeat them, he puts them up against another gang of criminals who almost kill each other. As soon as he has set the kid free and met for the last time his former godfather (Cotten), who at the end will commit suicide by shooting himself, Rambo leaves again with his motorbike after having challenged the city. An anecdote about this movie: Six years in advance of "Rambo" which was played by Sylvester Stallone on the big screen, Tomas Milian did read the book "First Blood", written by David Morrell, from which the American movie was drawn. The original working title of the movie was "Rambo sfida la città" ("Rambo Challenges the City"). Franco Micalizzi has written a short, but overwhelming OST with that groovy sound so typical of its author. The arrival of the protagonist riding a motorbike on the city's orbital road is scored by the "Rambo Theme", a dynamite-like action motif for brass and rhythm group introduced in "Titoli di Testa" (Tr.1), reprised in Tr.2,Tr.4, Tr.10,Tr.15 and in "Finale" (Tr.16). Micalizzi has also written suspense and atmospheric music (Tr.3,Tr.6.,Tr.7.,Tr.8,Tr.9,Tr.11,Tr.12,Tr.13). For this CD we have used the stereo master tapes of the original recording sessions digitally assembled, restored and remastered with the composer's approval.
01. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.1 - Titoli) 2:18
02. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.2) 1:46
03. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.3) 1:09
04. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.4) 2:57
05. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.5) 1:48
06. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.6) 2:27
07. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.7) 1:49
08. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.8) 0:54
09. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.9) 2:47
10. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.10) 1:08
11. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.11) 1:59
12. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.12) 3:35
13. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.13) 1:11
14. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.14) 1:57
15. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.15) 4:35
16. IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTÀ (Seq.16 -Finale) 3:58