Musique de Ennio Morricone
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez obtenir 1 point. Votre panier vous rapportera 1 point qui peuvent être converti en un bon de réduction de 0,25 €.
"Il gatto a nove code" (The cat o 'nine tails), filmed in 1971, is the second film by Dario Argento, a horror thriller still distant from his horror works for which he will later become famous on an international level. The collaboration with the composer and conductor Ennio Morricone, already known for his work on Sergio Leone’s western movies, is here renewed after the success of "The Bird with the Crystal Plumage", and will continue with the third installment of the 'zoological trilogy', "Four Flies on Grey Velvet".
When the previous soundtrack for Argento’s first movie had proved to be a really tough listen, here Morricone goes even further, creating a really dissonant and avant-garde sound, with practically one single basis theme in the form of a few essential bass guitar notes. In those same years, after all, the Maestro was part of Gruppo di Improvvisazione Nuova Consonanza, and the films of Dario Argento provided the perfect terrain where Morricone could experiment, without any boundaries.
01. Ninna nanna in blu (titoli) 2:36
02. 1970 8:38
03. Sottintesi 2:18
04. Parabola del paradosso 2:54
05. Paranoia prima 3:20
06. Paranoia seconda 1:28
07. Dissociazione 2:42
08. Dissociazione seconda 2:58
09. Passeggiata notturna (film version) 5:37
10. Metafora finale 2:30
11. Placcaggio 2:33
12. Passeggiata notturna (alternate version) 3:38
13. Placcaggio (alternate version) 2:32
14. Il gatto a nove code 12:30
15. Ninna nanna in blu (#2) 2:47
16. Placcaggio (original single version) 3:19
17. Il gatto a nove code (#2) 5:24
SPECIAL BONUS TRACK
18. Dario Argento Speaks! 5:49 (intervistato da Claudio Fuiano)