Musique de Carlo Savina
Pas de stock. Commandez maintenant et nous vous livrerons cet article dès qu'il sera disponible
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez obtenir 1 point. Votre panier vous rapportera 1 point qui peuvent être converti en un bon de réduction de 0,25 €.
Carlo Savina (Turin, August 29, 1919 - Rome, 21 June 2002) is one of the biggest names in film music. He has a rich filmography as a composer to his name and is a famous conductor as well. For "The Fury of Achilles" Maestro Savina composed a symphonic score dominated by a heroic main theme for the protagonist, which the author reprises with a choir and alternates with battle themes, suspense, mystical atmospheres and a romantic love theme. The influence of Miklós Rózsa, the great Hungarian musician, is evident in some passages (given his cooperation and friendship with Carlo Savina during "Ben – Hur").
For our long CD (73:56 minutes), we used every note recorded during the original recording session which were preserved in excellent condition on the mono master tapes. We also made a striking discovery: some tracks had choir voices even though there were also versions recorded without a choir. This allowed us to create a suite in stereo (8:57 minutes) that we have included as a bonus track.
DIRECTOR AND CAST
Directed in 1962 by Marino Girolami. Starring Gordon Mitchell, Eleonora Bianchi, Jacques Bergerac, Edith Peters Catalani, Romano Ghini, Fosco Giachetti, Manfred Freyberger, Cristina Gajoni, Alda Gallotti, Enio Girolami, Tina Gloriani, Gina Mascetti, Gloria Milland, Mario Petri, Laura Rocca, Roberto Risso, Giampaolo Rosmino, Erminio Spalla, Anita Todesco, Nando Tamberlani, Pietro Tordi, Piero Lulli, Remo De Angelis.
Under the walls of Troy, only Achilles and Patroclus can save the Achaean troops from the Trojan army’s assault. When Achilles returns from Lyrnessus where he was slighted by Agamemnon on account of two beautiful slaves, he withdraws into his tent and refuses to fight . Patroclus vainly attempts to get him out by wearing Achilles’ prodigious armor, but is discovered and killed by Hector, the bravest of the Trojans. His friend’s sacrifice unleashes the fury of Achilles, who throws himself into the fray and kills Hector.
01. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (Titoli di testa) 1:53
02. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (intrighi a palazzo) 2:52
03. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (solitaria malinconia) 1:46
04. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (l'attacco) 1:33
05. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (l'attacco continua) 3:33
06. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (battaglia sanguinaria) 3:18
07. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (fanfara e gong) 0:37
08. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (attimi d'amore) 2:15
09. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (piani notturni) 2:32
10. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (incontro) 2:33
11. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (apparizione) 2:17
12. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (partenza) 0:43
13. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (cerimonia) 0:38
14. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (Achille, l'eroe) 4:33
15. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (tranello) 3:59
16. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (all'alba) 1:18
17. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (in pericolo) 1:51
18. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (alla corte) 1:36
19. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (piani strategici) 1:54
20. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (seconda battaglia) 3:16
21. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (in azione) 2:12
22. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (funerale) 2:39
23. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (funerale pt.2) 1:18
24. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (disperazione) 1:55
25. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (l'ira funesta) 3:12
26. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (ultima battaglia) 3:27
27. L’IRA DI ACHILLE (vendetta di Achille) 2:12