Musique composée par Piero Piccioni
Pas de stock. Commandez maintenant et nous vous livrerons cet article dès qu'il sera disponible.
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez gagner jusqu'à 1 point de fidélité. Votre panier totalisera 1 point de fidélité pouvant être transformé(s) en un bon de réduction de 0,25 €.
Piero Piccioni composed in 1961 “La viaccia”, film directed by Mauro Bologniny with Claudia Cardinale and Jean-Paul Belmondo. Piccioni composed a soundtrack with melancholy phrases played by an unaccompanied English horn, sombre dissonances and long sustained chords in the lower registers with only a faint light of hope when a high flute phrase, music full of unresolved tension. On the other hand his subtle and delicate melodic lines in a characteristic setting for solo saxophone and strings arouse sympathy. The source music cues were also composed by Piccioni and with their care- free and charming nature stand in total contrast to the doom-laden atmosphere of the dramatic underscoring. With his emphasis on jazz elements on the one hand and his impressionistic colourings on the other hand he had already opened the doors to new soundscapes within traditional Italian film music.
He even used the opportunity to adapt the Rhapsody for Alto Saxophone and Orches- tra which had been composed by Debussy, which give the film its inimitable flavour, an autumnal ood conjured by the mourning and haunting symphonic music.
Most of tracks have never been made available before and are presented on this disc for the first time ever. This CD is therefore a testimony to the versatile talent and ex- ceptional artistry of Piero Piccioni.
01. La viaccia (The Farm) (0:24)
02. La viaccia (The Grandfather Dies) (2:26)
03. La viaccia (The Funeral) (1:30)
04. Rapsodia per sax e orchestra (Journey to Florence) * (1:52) 05. Rapsodia per sax e orchestra (First Night with Bianca) *(2:02) 06. La viaccia (Mandolin Playing) (3:44)
07. Rapsodia per sax e orchestra (Amerigo and Bianca - Love Scene) * (1:44)
08. La viaccia (Alone in the Morning) (1:02)
09. Rapsodia per sax e orchestra (Amerigo And His Father) * (1:09)
10. La viaccia (Bianca’s Confession) (1:47)
11. Rapsodia per sax e orchestra (Amerigo Hides in the Night) * (0:59)
12. La viaccia (Song in the Brothel) (0:50)
13. La viaccia (The New Doorkeeper) (1:09)
14. La viaccia (At the Market - Piccola marcia antica) (3:38)
15. La viaccia (Children’s Carnival) (1:54)
16. La viaccia (The Masked Ball - Valzer di mai) (3:49)
17. La viaccia (Amerigo Gets Stabbed with a Knife) (0:41)
18. Rapsodia per sax e orchestra (Despair) * (1:11)
19. Rapsodia per sax e orchestra (Finale) * (0:32)
20. La viaccia (The Grandfather Dies) (3:39)
21. La viaccia (The Brothel - Unused) (2:26)
22. La viaccia (Mandolin Playing) (1:19)
23. La viaccia (Unused) (0:33)
24. La viaccia (The New Doorkeeper) (1:03)
25. La viaccia (The New Doorkeeper) (1:54)
26. La viaccia (The Masked Ball) (3:06)
27. La viaccia (The Masked Ball) (3:09)
28. La viaccia (The Masked Ball) (1:13)
29. La viaccia (Amerigo Gets Stabbed with a Knife) (0:41)
30. Rapsodia per sax e orchestra (Finale) * (0:44)
31. Rapsodia per sax e orchestra (Rapsodia) (10:33)
32. La viaccia (Street Song) (1:45)
33. La viaccia (Country Song) (1:28)
34. La viaccia (Country Song - Alternate) (1:43)
* Rapsodia per sax e orchestra - Music by C. Debussy - Sonzogno Casa Musicale, Conducted by Franco Ferrara