UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO (KILL JOHNNY RINGO)
Musique de Pippo Caruso
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez obtenir 1 point. Votre panier vous rapportera 1 point qui peuvent être converti en un bon de réduction de 0,25 €.
Digitmovies continues its trip through the sun-drenched lands of Italian Westerns by releasing, for the first time on CD, the OST by Pippo Caruso for the film “Kill Johnny Ringo” (“Uccidete Johnny Ringo”).
Pippo Caruso (aka Giuseppe Caruso) was born in 1935 in Belpasso, Catania in Italy, and is without a doubt one of the most noted names in Italian television. He actively works with the presenter Pippo Baudo. For cinema he has written soundtracks for films such as “Maladolescenza” (available on CD from Digitmovies CDDM022), “Women Against Women” (“Le evase”), “Porca Società,” and “L’Occhio Dietro La Parete.”
For our CD (31:32 min) we were able to use the mono master tapes from the original recording session which allowed us to record the entire OST, except for one song by actress Greta Polyn that was missing from the reel. On some of the tracks you can hear a slight hissing sound which was not possible to eliminate despite adequate restoration. Caruso composed a symphonic score that was inspired more by the epic Hollywood sound than the popular music of Italian Westerns. For the main score, the soloist Franco De Gemini and his harmonica are alternated with a romantic love theme and dramatic music.
1. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.1 Titoli 2:19
2. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.2 3:42
3. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.3 3:01
4. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.4 2:08
5. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.5 1:50
6. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.6 2:40
7. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.7 2:33
8. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.8 1:15
9. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.9 2:16
10. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.10 2:39
11. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.11 1:17
12. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.12 2:31
13. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.13 Finale 2:48