Music composed by Angelo Badalamenti
Death Waltz Records
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,75 €.
One of the greatest scores ever recorded is finally back, for the last time, in a new and limited colorway. The record comes housed inside a 425gsm gatefold sleeve featuring lyrics and liner notes by composer Angelo Badalamenti; the cover image by Sam Smith comes approved by David Lynch himself! The gatefold sleeve is then housed within a bespoke die cut outer jacket designed by Jay Shaw featuring super subtle white spot varnish text.
• Director approved artwork
• Sleeve notes By Angelo Badalamenti
• Vinyl re-master by Tal Miller
• Laquers cut by David Cheppa at Plush Vinyl
• 180G damn fine coffee colour vinyl
• 425gsm Gatefold sleeve housed inside a bespoke white die cut outer jacket with white spot varnish finish, complete with obi strip.
“I'm glad that after 25 years, Death Waltz Recording Company has re-released the original soundtrack for Twin Peaks for a new audience to enjoy. This is my defining work as a composer and I’m happy it will get a fresh listen” - Angelo Badalamenti 2016
01. Twin Peaks Theme
02. Laura Palmer's Theme
03. Audrey's Dance
04. The Nightingale
05. Freshly Squeezed
06. The Bookhouse Boys
07. Into The Night
08. Night Life In Twin Peaks
09. Dance Of The Dream Man
10. Love Theme From Twin Peaks