Music composed by RACHEL PORTMAN
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.
BELLE is inspired by the true story of Dido Elizabeth Belle (Gugu Mbatha-Raw), the illegitimate mixed race daughter of Admiral Sir John Lindsay (Matthew Goode). Raised by her aristocratic great-uncle Lord Mansfield (Tom Wilkinson) and his wife (Emily Watson), Belle’s lineage affords her certain privileges, yet her status prevents her from the traditions of noble social standing. While her cousin Elizabeth (Sarah Gadon) chases suitors for marriage, Belle is left on the sidelines wondering if she will ever find love. After meeting an idealistic young vicar’s son bent on changing society, he and Belle help shape Lord Mansfield’s role as Lord Chief Justice to end slavery in England.
Academy Award winner Rachel Portman (Emma) delivers one of her most sumptuous scores for this period story of illicit love.
1. Main Titles (1:31)
2. Laughter Montage (1:12)
3. Are You Punishing Me? (1:57)
4. The Portrait Is Revealed (1:46)
5. Mirror (1:18)
6. Time Pass To 1781 (1:30)
7. A Father’s Goodbye (1:09)
8. John Leaves Lord Mansfield’s Tutorage (1:16)
9. Sitting For Portrait (1:25)
10. Dido Elizabeth Belle (1:50)
11. John Pulls Dido Aside (2:13)
12. The Zong (2:26)
13. Dido Goes To Tavern (2:06)
14. Maps (1:00)
15. She Was Beautiful (1:34)
16. James Manhandles Dido (2:08)
17. Dido Removes Her Ring (1:50)
18. You Already Loved Me (1:32)
19. The Docks (:43)
20. Lord Mansfield Watches John (3:45)
21. Dido Goes To Courts (1:30)
22. Let Justice Be Done (2:10)
23. You Would Be My Wife (2:19)