Music Composed by Alberto IGLESIAS
En rupture de stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.
The original soundtrack from the new Almodóvar film!
A very mixed group of travelers are in a life-threatening situation on board a plane flying to Mexico City. Their defenselessness in the face of danger provokes a general catharsis that ends up becoming the best way to escape from the idea of death. This catharsis, developed in the tone of a riotous, moral comedy, fills the time with unforeseeable confessions that help them forget the anguish of the moment and face the greatest of dangers, that which they each carry within themselves.
The delightful original score has been composed by usual Almodovar’s composer Alberto Iglesias (three times nominated to the Academy Awards). The elegant and contemporary lounge-style melodies have been performed by the London Session Orchestra. The album includes the five songs that appearing in the movie, performed by artists such as The Pointer Sisters, Los Destellos, Django Django, Luiz Bonfá and Metronomy.
01. I’m So Excited - The Pointer Sisters (3:58)
02. El bello durmiente (1:29)
03. Blanco (2:17)
04. Las confidencias del estafador (2:25)
05. Esto es cosa del CNI (3:25)
06. Für Elise - Los Destellos (2:47)
07. El hijo de Ariadna (4:02)
08. Malagueña Salerosa - Luiz Bonfá (3:29)
09. El cielo sobre Toledo (0:50)
10. ¿Qué le pasa a Hugo? (1:43)
11. La hija pródiga (2:39)
12. Skyes Over Cairo - Django Django (3:33)
13. Piano Bar (4:01)
14. Aterrizaje inminente (6:33)
15. Pasarela de tripulantas (2:01)
16. The Look - Metronomy (4:36)
17. Extra I (1:48)
18. Extra 2 (2:05)