Music Composed by Alberto IGLESIAS
En rupture de stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.
Expected new collaboration between the Academy Award winner Spanish director Pedro Almodóvar and the composer Alberto Iglesias (Le Moine, Talk to Her, Even the Rain, and three-times Academy Award nominee for The Constant Gardener, The Kite Runner and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy)
After the success achieved in its seven previous collaborations (Volver, All About My Mother, Bad Education, Broken Embrances) Alberto Iglesias has created for this film his absolute masterpiece for the Almodóvar cinema. A passionate, lyrical and emotional journey through the darker side of human beings.
Performed by The London Session Orchestra, the album includes the complete Iglesias score and various songs by Concha Buika, Tretmöller and Chris Garneau, which form an important part in the plot of the movie.
Alberto Iglesias has won its tenth Goya Award from the Spanish Film Academy for this work.
01. Los Vestidos Desgarrados (2:34)
02. Tema de Vera (2:26)
03. El Cigarral (3:45)
04. La convivencia (1:23)
05. El asalto del hombre tigre (7:36)
06. Between the Bars (Chris Garneau) (3:05)
07. Shades of Marble (Trentmöller) (5:51)
08. Por el amor de amar (Concha Buika) (2:40)
09. Una patada en los huevos (1:48)
10. Prometeo encadenado (5:00)
11. La pared transparente (2:21)
12. En el calor de la noche (5:59)
13. Libertad vigilada (2:34)
14. Petite Fleur (3:06)
15. Se me hizo fácil (Concha Buika) (4:05)
16. Duelo final (7:50)
17. Tributo a Cormac McCarthy (1:35)
18. Rojo y Negro (4:03)
19. La pared-diario (1:21)
20. Créditos. La identidad inaccesible (3:57)
Total Disc Time: 73:08