Music Composed by Pippo Caruso
Order now. Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,25 €.
Digitmovies continues its trip through the sun-drenched lands of Italian Westerns by releasing, for the first time on CD, the OST by Pippo Caruso for the film “Kill Johnny Ringo” (“Uccidete Johnny Ringo”).
Pippo Caruso (aka Giuseppe Caruso) was born in 1935 in Belpasso, Catania in Italy, and is without a doubt one of the most noted names in Italian television. He actively works with the presenter Pippo Baudo. For cinema he has written soundtracks for films such as “Maladolescenza” (available on CD from Digitmovies CDDM022), “Women Against Women” (“Le evase”), “Porca Società,” and “L’Occhio Dietro La Parete.”
For our CD (31:32 min) we were able to use the mono master tapes from the original recording session which allowed us to record the entire OST, except for one song by actress Greta Polyn that was missing from the reel. On some of the tracks you can hear a slight hissing sound which was not possible to eliminate despite adequate restoration. Caruso composed a symphonic score that was inspired more by the epic Hollywood sound than the popular music of Italian Westerns. For the main score, the soloist Franco De Gemini and his harmonica are alternated with a romantic love theme and dramatic music.
1. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.1 Titoli 2:19
2. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.2 3:42
3. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.3 3:01
4. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.4 2:08
5. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.5 1:50
6. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.6 2:40
7. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.7 2:33
8. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.8 1:15
9. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.9 2:16
10. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.10 2:39
11. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.11 1:17
12. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.12 2:31
13. UCCIDETE JOHNNY RINGO – seq.13 Finale 2:48